All of us have been in a situation where we got locked out of our home. However, not many of us resorted to going down the chimney to get inside.
That’s what an Arizona teenager did and soon realized she made a big mistake. After going out with her friends, she got back home and found herself locked out after she forgot her keys. After exhausting all avenues to gain access, the teen thought it would be best to try and enter the home via the chimney.
She didn’t realize that the chimney was blocked at the bottom. She started screaming for help almost immediately. Rescue crews showed up and it took them over an hour to dislodge her from the chimney. She came out with a bunch of soot on her but otherwise was in good health.