It’s not even Halloween yet, but all kinds of holiday sweets and treats are already waiting at stores to bring you joy. These are some of the festive goodies you don’t have to wait until December to enjoy.
- Cinnamon Vanilla Lucky Charms – People are already freaking out about this limited-time-only wintery cereal.
- Frosted Gingerbread Coffee Mate Creamer – Coffee-Mate’s new, improved and limited-edition flavor is ready to rock your world for the holidays.
- Holiday Peppermint Crème Pie – Walmart’s pie comes with a chocolate crust and it’s topped with peppermint candy pieces.
- Hot Cocoa Frosted Toaster Pastries – Tired of pumpkin-flavored everything already? Trader Joe’s has you covered with their hot cocoa-flavored Pop-Tart knock-offs.
- Larabar Gingerbread Nutrition Bars – These treats taste like Christmas and they’re pretty healthy, too.
- Market Pantry Peppermint Whipped Dairy Topping – You can pick up a can of this whipped cream on your next Target run.
- Peppermint Bark Oreos – These are making a comeback this year and they’re set to return to shelves any time now.
- Peppermint Filled Baking Truffles – Toll House is ready for your holiday cookie recipes with these peppermint chocolate baking goodies.
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate – Swiss Miss gets colorful with this cocoa mix that comes with rainbow marshmallows.